- All Deposits/Payments are non-refundable.
- All reservations will be charged the full amount for any cancellation made less than 3 days, larger & Special Vehicles require a 7 day cancellation notice prior to scheduled pick-up time.
- Overtime pay will apply after the first 15 minutes of prearranged time described on the run sheet.
- No shows & use of fewer hours than reserved are charged at full rate.
- SLLS is not responsible for passenger flights which are missed, cancelled, diverted or any other incident which results in failure to comply with the Cancellation Policy.We will exact our best efforts to fulfill client needs in these instances subject to wait time fees or late cancellations & re-bookings without detriment to other reserved clients.
- Customer failure to show at the designated pick up location will be charged a "No Show" fee for the entire amount of the service reserved. If you cannot locate your chauffeur, you must notify us immediately at 713 501-91 22.
- Any damages will be billed at the cost of repairs to the credit card on file.The client assumes full financial liability for any damage to the limousine caused during the duration of the rental by them or any members of their party. A fee of $100.00 for each carpet or seat burn.Excessive clean-up including spills of staining fluids, any bodily fluids, or odors will incur additional clean-up charges for labor & materials of surfaces-a minimum of Sanitation Fee is $300.00.
- It is Illegal to stand through the sunroof. Smoking is not permitted in our limousines and this is left to the discretion of the driver.
- Alcohol Consumption and drug use is prohibited by law. Any fines will be paid for by the customer. The driver has the right to terminate run without refund (if there is blatant indiscretion on the part of the client(s)) Company is not liable in the event of mechanical breakdown while on charter and will only be responsible for making up lost time at a mutually agreed date.
- Vehicles cannot be loaded beyond seating capacity.Charges that are incurred such as sales tax, or other additional services requested by the clients are billed at the actual cost.
-Not responsible for articles left in the limousine.
Wait & Travel Time
- Please be aware that if the pick-up and/or drop-off location is located outside the Greater Houston Metropolitan Area, we chargetravel time, meaning that time starts from when your vehicle leaves our office and ends when your vehicle returns to our office.Our offices are located in the Houston, TX.
- IAH (Houston George Bush Intercontinental Airport) and HOU (William P Hobby Airport) are subject to the following conditions: Domestic Flights - vehicle departing up to 30 minutes after flight arrival time is not charge/waiting time is billed on the vehiclesbase hourly rental rate after the 30 minutes elapse (charged in 15 mins increments). International Flight - vehicle departing up to 60 mins after flight arrival time is not charge/waiting time is billed on the vehicle hourly rental rate after the 60 minutes elapse (charged in 15 mins increments).
- All transfers except commercial flights from both IAH & HOU are subject to the following wait time: First 15 minutes past scheduled pick up time is not changed. After 15 minutes, waiting time is billed on the vehicles base hourly rental rate after the 30 mins elapse (charged in 15 mins increments).
- We are not liable for delays caused by accidents, airlines, breakdowns, weather, traffic, or conditions beyond our control.
- A credit card is required to place a reservation. The total estimated trip amount will be pre-authorized prior to the trip. After the trip has been completed our company will audit the final trip charges for any applicable additional charges/time and charge the trip to the credit card on file unless other accepted payment arrangements have been made.